Student Services and Information
Thought Symposium 2015: Conquering Health Disparities through #SocialJustice
Join us for the 2015 Thought Symposium March 19th and 20th!
- Dr. Pierre Buekens, Dean and W.H. Watkins Professor, SPHTM
- Dr. Robert Fullilove, Associate Dean and Professor, Mailman SPH at Columbia University
- Anoop Jain, Co-founder Humanure Power Project, SPHTM Alumni '13
- Brendan "bmike" Odums, Founder Project BE
- Jarvis DeBerry, Writer & Columnist, The Times-Picayune/NOLA Media Group
- Michael Bertaut, Certified Health Consultant
Two days of interesting and informative presentations, networking events, and receptions, will culminate in a traditional New Orleans crawfish boil. Learn more!
To learn about events and happenings at SPHTM, read your Weekly News & Events email, watch the video monitors on the first and 12th floors, and check theevent calendar regularly.
View the academic calendar.