The mission of the Center for Applied Environmental Public Health (CAEPH) is to advance the science of environmental public health by:
- Conducting research to advance understanding of the impact of the environment on health,
- Promoting wellness in the workplace,
- Translating research for use in environmental health practice,
- Providing education and training to occupational and environmental public health professionals.
The mission is accomplished through:
- An interdisciplinary, collaborative, population-based approach,
- The incorporation of innovative technology as a tool to advance environmental public health research and education.